'Quit being so intense, this isn't a competition'
I know, but if it was I’d be winning
Honestly Cosmo, I came out to have a good time and I’m feeling so attacked right now.
collapsible double recurve bow
Cards Against Humanity.
I’m a big fan. Well, I bought this.
It’s great. It hold all of my shit. But it holds something else too.
If you have it, open your box.
You see how I started to tear away at the top of the box there?
Do it carefully.
There’s something in there. What could that be?
There’s a card.
There is a card literally hidden in the top of the box.
But what card?
I fucking love these people.
That face you make when you find weird shit at stores, and then offer it to your friend.
70% of editing is just looking at ur work for a few hours with this face
true for drawing
true for video editing
true for writing
Because we love movies so much, we decided to come up with a network where you can get movie suggestions, opinions and discussions. This will be a place where you can talk about movies 24/7 without annoying anyone.
- must reblog this post once
- must love movies, obviously
- must be willing to provide an email address to either one of us
- must be a friendly blogger
- must be active on the network
How it will work:
- there will be a limit of around 50/60 people
- once you’ve reblogged this post we’ll take a quick look at your blog
- if accepted you’ll receive a message from one of us welcoming you to the network
What you get out of it:
- you get to meet a bunch of cool people who love movies as much as you do
- maybe find some nice blogs you’d like to follow
- you’ll most likely also gain new followers
- a spot on the network page
- a chance to share all your thoughts on movies and actors and anything else you want